Financial Disclosure Policy
In hopes to be transparent and show that we are indeed making a difference, we will show quarterly statements for operational and project specific funding. We believe in the transparent age and want to be open and honest with where donation money is being spent. We will have an operation column and a relief column. We do need to have funds to function but relief is why we are established, running, and here.
National Fund $ 1,300.00
Local fund $223.59
Operating Fund $211.00
The art exhibit at Green Street Market is still open. All proceeds go to the Local Cape May County Fund. Thank you to those that are featured in the exhibit and have used your talents to benefit the community when in need.
Economic Sustainability Policy
The mission of Activation ReAct is to help those who find themselves the victims of a natural disaster. We also have an economic sustainability strategy in place, as it is important to help people in their time of need in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking to maintain a sustainable impact:
- – Board member agendas and communication will be provided in PDF format rather than print.
- – Electronic notes are taken and stored on an environmentally-conscious and secure server.
- – Technology is used to decrease paper usage when corresponding with vendors, sponsors, and partners.
- – Banking and bookkeeping is done electronically.
- – When printing is required, recycled paper will be used. Materials will also be double-side printed whenever possible.
We continually seek ways to reduce our environmental impact and welcome suggestions.
We’ve organized Activation ReACT as a full-fledged nonprofit corporation governed by an independent board of directors of committed volunteers. We are tax-exempt, which gives us Section 501(c)(3) status with the IRS. Your generous donations to Activation ReACT will be deductible.